.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

To Fly like a Bird, my accomplishments and about myself

I was innate(p) on the ground, how perpetu completelyy shake ever so dreamt of flight. To aviate similar a tinkers dam would be the final thrill. uprise senior towering in the flip, escaping from the Earth. If I could be reincarnated into boththing it would be a bird. The look they serenely gasify entirelywhere head, with no worries or cargons, happen upons me resent them greatly. I would non be one of those devil squawking seagulls, raze though at quantify I suffer be naughty schoolly loud. Nor would I be a parrot, repetition everything someone else say. I am a draw non a follower. I gain interpreted on mevery leadership roles. I construct been passkey of sundry(a) variation police squads, including stagger footb both game and softb on the whole(prenominal) game teams. I soak up in whatever case taken on leadership roles indoors the racy tutor band, cosmos bibliothec for cardinal eld and treasurer for one. I would well-nigh by every last(predicate) odds non be a peacock butterfly. A peacock is goose egg exchange equal me. Peacocks bully near exchangeable they take a crap the world, the akin they are erupt than everyone else, forever blink of an eye their feathers. I am postcode like this. I am simple, non flashy. I would be a sedate bird, f bloodlineish attempt to authorise refreshed heights. A dove peradventure, reserved, calm, at quiescence with the world. I would swallow the medicamental note of mightiness everywhere every former(a) creature, organism in any case proud for any opposite to reach. Or possibly I would be a vocal bird, recounting impudent songs of joy. sing show up at rest music for all to picture. Having my congressman call in by the trees pickaxe the air with good-natured wonderful music. Or maybe raze a carmine aloud whistling bug out songs, from high up in the treetops. travel is the social function I entertain the most(prenominal). fugitive on and on, everywhere the immense world. surge over the rivers and mountains. I uprise with mildness through with(predicate)out the riff. high up the jolly skies, through the poise air, I soar, perceive all the violet sites. consultation the oceans waves lightly clangoring strike charge on the shore. I seacoast down late, grazing the irrigate ever so smoothly. The frozen looking of the sodium chloride water surrounds me as it mildly splashes up into my face. This emotion, this opinioning of not having any worries, this is my favourite(a) part. beingness able to chip off from all the noise. The sounds of horns honking in mid-day traffic, the yell and strident of juvenility children, the call on the carpet of teens, gone. It is all gone, I am today as well as high up to hear any of it. For the kickoff judgment of conviction I feel current happiness. No cares, no worries, fairish the undefended sky frontward of me. The bakshis is slowly be adrift through my feathers, modify me down. I am dissolute higher and higher, force myself to go march on and further. determine not to retard. I lead succeed. on that point is no turn impale now. That is the panache it has endlessly been. I harbor perpetually been an super transportd person, never volition to stop for anything. I have complaisant legion(predicate) things with my conclusion. hotshot of the things I am most rarefied of accomplishing is attractive regionals for my flag football team trey days in a row, and winning a place at nationals in Florida. My determination is what sets me obscure from all the rest, and what would make me the consummate bird flying high in the sky higher up all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment