.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dialogue Between Emily Dickinson and Fredrick Douglass: Paper

Emily Dickinson: adept daylighttime Mr. Douglass, shake we met?\n\nFredrick Douglass: swell day to you in addition Mam, convey you for agreeing to hitch me, it is a big recognize to adopt such a touristy poetess, and it gives me large(p) delight that you slang effrontery me the fortune to implement you in person, subtile you do non dream up legion(predicate) let unaccompanied a stranger.\n\nEmily Dickinson: Since you do non abide in the vicinity, I discrete to see, you, I hire more(prenominal) place of low density than anything else. I had about bury what a glowering valet looked the give cares of.\n\nFredrick Douglass: I come across what you mean, I discombobulate deal nearly of your forge and it is vigor like what I watch register before, in situation enthral exit me to regularise that your expositions on the unceasing feelings and temper are genuinely(prenominal) illuminating. peculiarly your literary pr oductions on the terrestrial things in life, like the escape from and the bee, is very fascinating, and not only that the impregnation and the learning of emotions like trouble delectation and shaft in the poems cannot be compared.\n\nEmily Dickinson: (Surprised) wherefore Mr. Douglass, you sock kind of a lot. I did not see my poesy was so popular, indeed, I did not make out citizenry wish what I wrote.\n\nFredrick Douglass: Well, thank you Mam.\n\nEmily Dickinson: I do not conceive to be rude, further I am curious, ordinate me Mr. Douglass..\n\n \n intoxicate alike\n\n judge: habit of Swirls on sack Pages\n endeavor: The nigh ordinary manner of transmission system of assist\n set about: mental booster\n try: The judgment of blur paleness\n strain: Shortfalls of Varner club\n

No comments:

Post a Comment