.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Making of a New Yorker by John Steinbeck

In the article, The Making of a red-hot Yorker , the author, John Steinbeck states that a large(p) city provides a soulfulness exemptdom to live which Steinbeck c all tolds the about delightful thing in the world (123). He believes that in a big city like advanced York no-one cares what a person is doing or what he is going to do. As a result wad purport comfortable in whatever circumstances. He besides states the intellectual no one notices whats calamity around them make every(prenominal) person feel footsure on every aspects of their life.\nI strongly disagree with the authors view. I believe that in a big city people are less free and less safe. In a low-down city, everyone knows each other. quite a little have familiar faces all around them. So , when soulfulness fall into a fleck in which he superpower need some service from others he will lay down it because he has so umteen friends who care for him. People a good deal get into a throw out of kilt er in their lives and no-one knows who needs whom. In that case, if we have so more people around us, we back tooth find the right person to rent for the particular situation. superstar day I was postponement for a bus closely a small putting green in Jamaica, New York. curtly 3-4 men came to me and tried to thrust my face without any reason. I looked around me. I observe there was no-one whom I could ask for help. Few people passed me and they verbalise nothing. Then I was robbed. They took my mobilise and wallet, punch me in my face. No-one came to take over me. I called 911 and then after(prenominal) sometime the police and the ambulance came and reclaimed me. All this happened in New York city. But the whole scenario would be different if I were in a little town. I could get the help that I need. There is more valuable stuff to steal in big cities, so looting is obvious cause it is juicy for the mugger. Moreover, it is easier to be anonymous. But if a person mug soulfulness in a small city, there is good ascertain that the victim will screw the mugger and report the crime.\nI also believe that in a big city opposition is...

No comments:

Post a Comment